Adler Pullex Bodenöl Kongo terrace oil for wooden boards
Dark brown shade, oil with the highest wood-preserving properties.
Adler Pullex Bodenöl Kongo, a patio oil for wooden boards, is made in Austria from natural refined oils with high-quality additives to protect against wood-degrading factors.
Protects wooden boards from:
- sun (UV) radiation,
- bacteria, fungi.
- The oil shade is long-lasting (does not fade), it beautifully highlights the natural grain – texture of the wood grain.
Pullex Bodenöl Kongo oil, although unusually high in solids for oils, is very flowable – it penetrates deep into the pores and cracks of the wood, so it protects horizontal surfaces exposed to rain and sun particularly well. When applied correctly, it does not form a film that could peel.
- The oil is suitable for both coniferous (pine, larch) and deciduous, noble terraces.
- Thermowood boards can also be oiled.
- Apply a thin layer with a brush – under no circumstances allow a film to form!
- Tint: transparent, dark brown.
We will send the goods in 0-3 working days. ( Except - when the product needs to be specially ordered). Shipping costs depends on package weight. Shipping charges are calculated, when you place an order and enter shipping destination.