Collanti PROTOVIL D4 Adhesive PVA class D4
Water based adhesive that fulfils the requirements of the D4 class
Protovil D4 is suitable for bonding of parquet floors, windows, doors, tropical woods, bathroom furniture, kitchen furniture, kitchen tops and doors and whenever a very high resistance to water and to high temperatures is requested.
One component polyvinylacetate water based adhesive that fulfils the requirements of the D4 class (EN 204) and the WATT 91 (EN 14257)
- Waterborne polyvinylacetate copolymers
- White; transparent when filmed
- Open time (20° C , 55 % r.h.): Approx. 10 minutes
- Processing time after bonding (20° C, 55 % r.h.): Approx. 30 minutes
- Final curing time: 24 hours
- Cleaning: Hot water
- Manufacturer COLLANTI CONCORDE S.R.L. Italy
Take note of the technical description of the product!
We will send the goods in 0-3 working days. ( Except - when the product needs to be specially ordered). Shipping costs depends on package weight. Shipping charges are calculated, when you place an order and enter shipping destination.