BELTON heat-resistant spray-paint 400ml
Heat-resistant, durable surface coating up to 650°C
BELTON heat resistant paint product is suitable for painting parts that are subject to high temperatures, such as stovepipes, fire bowls or chimneys. The heat-resistant special spray can be used indoors and outdoors. Also suitable for cars, two-wheelers e.g. on the exhaust system.
- Spraying: 3-4 cross layers: approx. 30-40 μm (apply several thin layers, with max. 30 µm per spray coat)
- Spraying distance: 15-25 cm
- Drying time: dust does not stick after approx. 30 min.
- Ready for fast treatment after approx. 60 min.
- Dry- hard: Heat up slowly, as paint only hardens at 250°C.
- Recoating any time with the same product.
Note: Do not use primers because they are not temperature resistant. Do not spray onto synthetic resin-coated surfaces because the paint may lift. Only paint objects when cold.
Please refer to the product safety data sheet for the hazard class!
We will send the goods in 0-3 working days. ( Except - when the product needs to be specially ordered). Shipping costs depends on package weight. Shipping charges are calculated, when you place an order and enter shipping destination.